Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Lotsa" Sweaters!

Barbara's magic sleeves are growing as we speak and might be finished by next week's session. As I mentioned last time, she is knitting two sleeves, in the round on one needle, at the same time. Don't ask! My head hurts just thinking about that one! But it's working!
Remember that cute little Baby Sophisticate sweater Kathleen finished last week?
She found the best buttons for it! They are so cute.
Now Kathleen is working on a baby blanket with a fine weight yarn.
A simple pattern with pretty results.
Liz put the finishing touches on the cardigan she was knitting last week.
Necessity being the mother of invention gave birth to the contrasting skirt of this sweater. It's amazing how my Chicks can be so creative when they run out of yarn. LOL!
This little cap reminds me of "Waldo" in different colors.
My latest finished projects are this Garter Yoke Baby Cardigan which is a free pattern to Ravelry members. It's blocking now and then I have to go on the hunt for some buttons.
This little number is from the book "Sock Yarn, One Skein Wonders" . Instead of buttons and buttonholes it has a tie front, which I will tend to after the blocking process is finished. I adjusted the length of the sleeves because they were so short in the original pattern, but I think if I make it again I will make the sleeves even longer.
It's supposed to be very hot and humid here today so I just might stay in the AC to work on my projects.

No comments: