Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Two Finished Projects

The first project I finished last Thursday was the baby hat using the Regia sock yarn. I steam blocked the edge so the picot finish would show up. This will be going to the donation inventory.

The second project I completed last night was my son's birthday scarf. I used about 2.75 out of 3 skeins of Frog Tree baby alpaca fingering weight yarn on a size 2 needle. The finished size is 65 inches long and about four or five inches wide. It felt like it took me forever to finish but it really took only 10 days, and that wasn't constant knitting. So now Andrew has an elegant scarf to wear with his good looking dress coat.

I'm working on a birthday gift for my sister next, can't say what...it's a surprise. I'll also be working on a hoodie sweater for donation. I haven't picked out the yarn for that yet, but I have some ideas. What are you knitting?

No comments: