Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It still feels like summer

It's been so unseasonably warm around here lately that it seems weird to be knitting winter clothes but eventually it will get cold and then we'll be complaining about snow. But we will have warm things to donate to those who need them. 
Dorah's Zoe hat is a little bit longer this week. I just love the stitch definition on this pattern.
 Last week Carole's yarn did not want to cooperate with her pattern so she ripped it out and started this cute little pullover and the yarn is much happier.
 Maureen is back after a bit of a hiatus. She's working on a baby blanket with a nice washable acrylic yarn. 
 Margaret's hands were busily knitting away on this baby hat.
 She started the stripes tonight.
 My round blanket, on which I have begun a ruffled edge, has so many stitches I don't dare count them for fear of going into shock!
Maureen and Margaret brought their hats to add to the inventory. Maureen's is the green cabled and the blue is Margaret's Barley Hat.
 Since the blanket was taking so long to finish I threw in a quick bunny project. I think I like knitting little toys and just might make a few more.
The afternoon Chicks had conflicts today but they'll be back next week. In the meantime, 
Keep those needles clicking!

No comments: