Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A few FO's

I knitted a pair of sockettes for Amanda's birthday gift so she could wear flats without a sock showing.
They fit her perfectly and she loved them.
And still on blocking wires is a blanket knitted in the round. Yes, I know it's square but trust me, it's knitted in the round. I bought the yarn at a yard sale for less than a dollar and got over 400 yards of yarn. I'd say that was a good bargain! This will go into our current project for children in need.
Beth showed us the shawl she's working on at home for herself. It has a pretty lace edge that is knitted first lengthwise and then the shawl stitches are picked up on the long edge and knitted in short rows.
Tonight Carole was working on a 5 hour boy's sweater and Beth was working on a baby hat with a cute lace edging.
I snapped a couple of quick photos this weekend when I visited the grands. Moose is always busy, just like his Mom at that age. It's hard to get a picture of him that isn't blurry!
And even though it doesn't look like he's enjoying himself, Leo really loves to fly.
I had such a good time cuddling with my munchkins this weekend. I'm looking forward to the next time I can hold them and smother them with kisses!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Your grandbabies are so cute!