Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A cozy evening by the fire

Let me set the mood. Fire crackling, soft smooth jazz playing, cup of warm herbal tea brewing, and friendly conversation. 
Carole finished her sailboat blanket. Isn't that a cute pattern?! The yarn is a machine washable and dryable acrylic just waiting for a cute little boy to cuddle.
 She also finished this sweet little cardigan using Berroco Vintage yarn.
 Also going into the inventory for this month's donation is a cute pink hat for a little girl.
 Maureen is just about finished with her yellow baby cardi.
 She's down to the last few rows of the button band and then just the finishing touches and buttons.
 I worked on a pair of fingerless mitts with a self striping fingering weight yarn. And check out my fuzzy socks! I feel like a muppet!
Maybe next week I'll have enough knitted to show you some progress. I better get back to them now. Have a great week and happy knitting!

2 comments:

bmash said...

Missed all of you tonight! We were driving through a VERY boring part of Texas. Ready for some sleep and finishing up this driving marathon tomorrow.

AlisonH said...

I love that sailboat blanket especially!