Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Enjoying outdoor knitting

It must be summer because Sofia was able to join us today. During the school year her schedule is so busy she has no time left for knitting. It was good to see her and catch up with her.
She was able to finish the sleeve of her little jacket. One down, one to go!
She has done such a nice job!
Cinzia finished the jacket portion of her Mitered Baby Jacket and now has to knit on the applied I-cord edging in a bright orange yarn. I can't wait to see it finished. It will be beautiful.
Liz tried her hand at the Magic Loop technique and after a few stops and starts has decided it's not for her. She enjoys knitting with DP's so she'll stick with what works for her.
Elaine is still working on her baby blanket. It will be done soon.
Margaret started a hat this week because she finished.... 
a nice warm earwarmer/headband.
And Maureen worked on her hat too.
I finished a cowl using the slip stitch design from a pattern called Copenhagen Calling.
Now I'm using the left over yarn to make a hat to match.
This is my Copenhagen Calling Cowl which needs a thorough blocking but I won't need it for a few months from now so I have time. Besides I can't block and dry anything while...
                                       
Joules the kitty is visiting. My son dropped her off last week so he could go on vacation here...
This is Hallstatt, Austria. He and friends are touring Austria to visit the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in Vienna, salt mines in Salzburg, and here. It's like a picture postcard.
                         
We really do live in a beautiful world!

No comments: