Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year! It's a rough start.

Sorry for the long absence. My dear daughter and her sweet boys were supposed to travel from their home in Pennsylvania to our house for Christmas but a virulent virus had all three of them in no condition to travel. So the day after Christmas my husband and I drove to their rescue and while the hubby went home a week ago, I stayed here in PA to help at the "infirmary". After an 11PM to 5AM visit to the ER, a visit to the pediatrician, and many trips back and forth getting water and checking temps, I think I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Moose went to school for the first time today since before Christmas and immediately upon returning home he went to sleep. I sure hope he doesn't relapse! I'm more than happy to help out as long as my daughter doesn't mind. The only problem is I haven't knitted more than a couple of inches on my scarf since well before the holidays. Well, it can keep. My babies are more important!

No comments: