Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy 9th Anniversary Chicks!

We Chicks celebrated nine years of dedicated service with a delicious dinner and good conversation. We started the meal with deviled eggs, crab dip, and gazpacho. Our main course was Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs with garlic yogurt sauce, crunchy cole slaw, and fruit salad. Desserts were pretzel filled brownies and blueberry cake with salted caramel ice cream.
 My Chicks are good cooks as well as good knitters! 
 Our get together always calls for our annual photo op. Here we are from upper left to right:
Dorah, me, Kathleen, Liz, Beth, Carole
Seated from left to right:
Barbara, Maureen, Sofia
Cinzia couldn't make it because she was touring colleges with one of her sons. 
We missed you Cinzia!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I work with the best bunch of ladies in the world! We have such a great blend of personalities who support each other. Thank you all for your time and dedication to our craft and mission. I'm looking forward to working with all of you another year and beyond!

No comments: