Maureen finished the horizontal border on the baby afghan tonight. Now she has to pick up the stitches on the two long sides and finish those borders.
Carole started a new hat called Lotus Hat which she found as a free pattern on Ravelry.
It has a lovely traveling pattern.
I finished blocking a few things this week which were finished a while back but I saved to block all at the same time. This is my favorite diagonal lace scarf pattern for bulky weight yarn. This will go into donation inventory.
Another donation item is a fourth version of Zuzu's Petals from Ravelry.
This cowl is called Willow also a free Ravelry pattern.
And I finally finished Leo's birthday blankie.
It was made with a compilation of sock weight yarns from my collection of leftover scraps and those of my knitting friends. Thanks to everyone who contributed.
I used a solid black sock weight yarn for the I-cord border which I thought would take forever and a day to finish. I started it last Tuesday and finished it on Wednesday or Thursday. Not long at all!
I can't wait to give it to Leo and cuddle him up.
Now my son likes it so much he wants one to fit as a bedspread for a queen sized bed! I'm going to need a LOT more yarn!