Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching Up and Halloween Dinosaurs

Maureen got that last skein of yarn she needed last week so she could finish the first sleeve on the Baby Sophisticate sweater.
Beth was nice enough to accept the challenge to finish knitting a sweater that someone else started but didn't live long enough to finish. It has her mumbling under her breath so I would say it's not going as smoothly as she had hoped.
The dinosaurs, I mean grandsons visited this past weekend so they could attend a local Halloween party that is Moose's favorite. Their mom made their costumes (it's great to be the kid of a fashion designer!) and Moose won "Most Creative Costume" at the party. He makes a fierce T-Rex!
Isn't this the cutest stegosaurus you ever saw?!
Because of the surprise snowstorm over the weekend, we had very few trick-or-treaters. Now I have a bowl full of Snickers and M&M's calling my name. I think I'll go for a walk so I can ignore them.

No comments: