Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In Progress

Liz made good progress on her scarf and the subtle colors look very pretty. It should be finished soon.
Maureen started a Baby Sophisticate jacket. She is using a washable bulky weight yarn so it is going to be nice and warm. She is also still working on her reversible stripes scarf but didn't want to bore you with another picture of it. LOL!
I made some progress on the sock I showed you two posts ago. It would have been farther along if...
I wasn't also knitting another pair of socks and a sweater at the same time. What can I say? I get bored easily!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

If enough people dangle enough Jaywalker socks in front of me like that, someday I am going to cave and actually make a pair too. Love yours!