Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Speedy Gonzales" better known as Kathleen has done it again! She finished the blue cardigan that was featured last week and to that added a blanket, mittens and a baby hat.
And Kathleen's daughter, Pat, came from downstate for a visit. We always love to see what Pat is up to in her knitting basket. There's that gorgeous sweater vest she made last year. She and Elaine were checking out the newest knitting book in the Chicks' library.
I'm finally catching up with Christmas gift photos. My Mom proudly sports the infinity scarf I made for her using Karin's handdyed sock yarn. Love that raspberry color!
My sister, Jamie, picked out her yarn for this Bird's Nest Smoke Ring and loved the results.
And my Dad says these mittens I made for him keep his fingers nice and warm. I used Karin's hand dyed Black Walnut sock yarn.
I'm feeling a little guilty because I went to Wool n' Word to pick up some yarn that Stephanie was gracious to donate to the Chicks stash and while there I saw a few more skeins of yarn that I just HAD to buy! On the sensible side, I am making a birthday gift with four of the skeins and a sweater set for the new baby expected in July. So see! There's no need for me to feel sad. OK! I'm over that now! LOL!

No comments: