Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Belated Happy Birthday!

I feel so guilty that I didn't get to this sooner, but I had six overnight guests on the weekend of my DH's birthday and we went to a wedding that weekend too. So I decided to wait to post his birthday greetings exactly one month later.
Ron moved from Brooklyn to Pawling, NY when he was three. This photo was taken on his old homestead in Pawling when he was in elementary school.

About 40 years ago he was working his first job out of college at NY Telephone during the "Disco" era. Can you tell by the hairstyle? He was sooooo cute!

Ron is an avid golfer and one of his favorite places to play is in Lake Placid, NY at his annual college buddies get-together. Last weekend they had beautiful weather and you can see a little bit of color starting in the trees.
Sorry to be so late Sweetie, but I love you and hope you had a very happy birthday!

No comments: