Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Some FOs and WIPs

Jan A. brought a bunch of FOs this week. She started Show and Tell with this scrappy scarf. Love it!!!
She used Caron Simply Soft for this Basket Weave Cowl. It's a soft acrylic that shows great stitch definition.
Another cowl with pretty sage green yarn.
And two hats and a scarf. Love that touch of rose on the edging!
I was inspired by Dorah's Helix knitting last week so I dove into the stash for leftovers and come out with two hats!
Jan continues to work on her Exordium shawl. 
Barbara K. finished the ribbing on her Beloved Hat.
We had a good laugh as I approached Liz because she exclaimed, "Don't Ask!" when I saw her project. She ran out of yarn (how does that happen?:) ) and had only white cotton so she started a diagonal baby blanket.
Barbara B. finished one shortie sock and is making progress on the second. I think she said the yarn is from Knit Picks and is called Gumball.
I enjoyed making Easy scarf so I started a second. I forgot how long it seems to take until you get to the halfway point.
And this is Maureen's version of her Easy scarf. Beautiful blues and greens.
Well, my grands and the bridal couple just arrived to complete the plans for their wedding on Thursday. I'll be busy teaching the boys how to knit once things quiet down around here. Enjoy your week and keep those needles clicking!
 

No comments: