Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Another year for the books

This evening we Chicks celebrated 13 years together! When this group was just an idea in my mind so many years ago I was looking to make it to 5 years. Then we became an active fellowship of knitters and made it all the way to 10 years. Now I'm looking ahead to stretching it out to 15 years! 
We ate a selection of finger foods tonight.
  The afternoon knitters had the chance to schmooze with the evening knitters and we all ate well.
 Not everyone could join us for the photograph but here are:
front row left to right: Maureen, me, Debbie
back row left to right: Barbara, Dorah, Carole, Elaine, Cinzia, Elena
Thank you ladies for another wonderful, productive year! I'm looking forward to many more with you.

No comments: