Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Laughter IS the best medicine!

My Chicks are the best! I know you can't tell from these photos but we had a laugh riot tonight!
 Let's just say that by looking at the expression on Beth's face there was a lively and very funny discussion tonight. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much.
 My afternoon Chicks had the day off but I finished a couple of things for the inventory. This baby sweater is from an old Leisure Arts pamphlet. I started to use this yarn for a scarf and must have ripped it out five times, using different size needles and patterns each time before it occurred to me that it didn't want to be a scarf. This Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarn is now this perfect little sweater, a fiber so soft for a baby's delicate skin. It blocked out so nicely.
 And a matching bonnet too. 
Now I just have to find the perfect buttons.

No comments: