Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Just us 3

Barbara and Elaine joined me this afternoon for a full two hours of knitting bliss. Elaine worked on her striped Mistake Stitch Scarf and Barbara started one with a DK weight lovely variegated brown yarn from Periwinkle Sheep. We chatted about the lack of snow and what to do with our "good china" now that we don't entertain like we used to. LOL!
My Mistake Stitch Cowl grew in depth by a couple of inches. The yarn is alpaca and there is plenty of it so I will have to make a choice on how long I want to knit this cowl. I have a feeling I'm going to have some yarn left over for another project.
 I finished blocking a Minty Bricks scarf. It is a simple pattern with just enough going on to keep me from getting bored.
 And I feel honored that the pattern designer asked if he could use my photo on his pattern page to show off a finished scarf.
The evening group has the night off. Well, they had conflicts with tonight's knit-in but we'll be back next week. Have a knitty filled week and I'll see you next Tuesday.

No comments: