Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

If my head weren't attached....

Sometimes I wonder where my brains are! Kathleen's daughter Pat came to visit us today and showed us all her beautiful WIPs and I completely forgot to take a photo! She is almost finished with a blue and variegated striped pullover that has one band of yellow at the bottom and cuffs. It will be finished off with a row of yellow and matching yellow buttons. Trust me when I tell you it's going to be stunning! Then she showed us a scarf with a reversible cable and assymetrical construction. The color was gorgeous! Again, you had to be there. LOL!
Well, at least I remembered to take a picture of the progress Elaine has made on her scarf. The pattern and yarn combo makes great stitch definition but it will have to be blocked as it tends to curl in on the edges. It's going to be a beautiful addition to our inventory.
 My lavender Minty Bricks is getting bigger. It's a great take-a-long project since you don't have to look at the pattern once you get the rhythm going.
 Last week I started a gender neutral cowl with a 100% Alpaca yarn in the Mistake Stitch pattern. This too is a good project for on the go days.
The evening group has the night off. Book Club week for Beth and too much Springsteen for some of us! Dorah will have to tell us all about the concert next week. I can't wait to hear all about it!

No comments: