Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Missing my photographer today

My husband had appointments today so we didn't get a group photo. But I did get a picture of Barbara B's homemade Brown Butter Sourdough Chocolate Chip Cookies! They were a hit! So chewy and not overly sweet while the chocolate just melted in my mouth. We are so spoiled! Thank you Barbara!
Barbara started the Isobel Bonnet which has this raised geometric border.
She is using an easy wash and dry acrylic baby yarn which was donated to the group.
It does match this Wee Anna Lynn sweater, contrary to what you see. The yarn is more buttery yellow like this sweater. One of these days I'll get the lighting right for a truer color. Both the hat pattern and sweater pattern are free on Ravelry.
Nancy didn't like the impracticality of an open lace cowl which she had started last week. So she frogged it to make this Poyeng's Cable Scarf
which describes itself as being a pattern every knitter can knit.
Margaret designed another hat using a raised diamond motif. She is saving the decreasing portion for when she is alone at home with no distractions.
Here are two of the FO's she brought with her this week, a Helix Hat and her own design.

Cinzia brought some FO's too. This little jumper can be worn as a dress until the wee one grows too tall and then pop a sweater under it to be worn as a tunic.
She added a pair of booties and a cute striped pullover to the inventory too.
Jan is ready to bind off the bottom edge of her Wee Bean and then pick up the sleeve stitches to complete the cute cardigan.
Janna had so much Katia Superwash yarn in this lovely magenta that she started a hat to go with...
her completed Someday Baby Blanket
We all ooohed and ahhhed at the beautiful job she did on this project.
The Helix bug bit me this week too so I grabbed some leftovers of Plymouth Encore DK yarn and got to work. I love how the colors play with each other.
The yellow yarn was left over from this little hat that I made up as I knitted along.
Well, you're all caught up with our projects. Check back next Tuesday when my grandson will be visiting. Maybe he'll let me sneak a photo of him. He's probably taller than me by now. My oldest grandson towers over me at over 6 feet now. 
Have a great week and keep those needles clicking!

No comments: