Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Just the four of us

The two Barbaras and Liz joined me for a cool afternoon of knitting inside.
I finished a cowl using the texture pattern my daughter designed and inspiration from Casapinka's emPower People Cowl to make a nifty and very warm piece. The yarn is a blend of merino and silk so it is very lightweight but very cozy.
Last night I casted on, cast on??? whatever, I started a 2x2 ribbed hat. Such a quick and easy pattern.
Liz made good progress on the hat she started last week. She's making it long enough to fold the brim up for extra warmth.
Barbara K. just started a hat using Encore yarn.
The pattern comes from her copy of "One Skein Wonders" which was published by Cascade Yarns.
Barbara B. had been working on her Flax sweater for herself but it was being naughty so it's in time out until it decides to behave. In its place is the continuation of the Anisah shawl.
The Malabrigo yarn makes beautiful cables! The true color is more like the previous picture. This is going to be a real beauty!
I have so many ideas floating around in my head but not enough hours in the day to execute them all. So I better get a move on and finish some more projects around here. Keep those needles clicking!

No comments: