Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Had to wait until July, but we Chicks had our first day on the deck

This is the first Tuesday since winter ended that we had nice enough weather to knit outside! 
 Liz started the heel of her second sock but had to wait to make the short row heel until she got home where she could concentrate.
 Barbara worked on her Palindrome inspired hat. Look at those beautiful cables!
Debbie's second sock stitches were picked up and knitted and she has enough yarn left to make another pair. 
These started out as a pair of TAAT socks but a few inches into knitting I began to wonder if I could knit mittens in the opposite direction from the usual way. So far I would say yes. I'll be picking up the thumb stitches as soon as I'm finished with the ribbed cuffs.
 The evening ladies continued their socks too and I forgot to take pictures. Duh!
Joules wanted to say bye bye as she'll be returning to her own home soon. We've had a lovely visit but I'm sure she misses her Daddies.
Well...only if I stop giving her kibble treats.

No comments: