Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Forgetful

It's often been said of me that I would forget my head if it wasn't attached. Well, today I lived up to my reputation by not taking any photographs of our work in progress. In my defense, we had the driveway sealed yesterday so that meant our usual routine was interrupted. My Chicks could not enter the house the usual way and so we knitted in a different room, the living room instead of the family room. I even said to myself after the afternoon ladies left (and I gave myself a thorough scolding) "Don't forget to put the camera in the living room so you can take pictures tonight." 
Ummm...well...I forgot!
Cinzia finished weaving the ends on her brown scarf and added a lovely red cowl that she started a couple of weeks ago. Liz added a few more inches to her Noro Striped scarf and I picked up the white bouclé scarf after finishing my beige Mistake Stitch scarf. Elena added two more pairs of fingerless mitts in a bright royal blue yarn. This evening Maureen worked out the kinks on the slouchy hat that was off a stitch last week and Dorah added length to her scarf. So it was business as usual.
Next week my grandsons are coming to visit so the Chicks get a week off. Moose will be attending his annual golf classes so maybe there will be a few photos of the boys to show off...
if I don't forget!

No comments: