Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Labeling Day

Today was labeling day. Kathleen and Liz helped attach our chicks labels and care instruction labels to every item we knitted. This is always a favorite job of my ladies because we get to go through the inventory to see what everyone has knitted. There are always comments like, "Oh I don't remember making that!" or "That's beautiful! Who knitted it?" There are still a few items on needles so we won't be delivering for a couple of weeks yet but it's nice to know we have most everything ready.
 Beth finished her little yellow cardi and look at those buttons!
 Aren't they the cutest?!
 Carole brought in a finished set for which she used a Deborah Norville acrylic. We were all surprised at how soft the fiber it for an acrylic.
 I blocked the Salacious scarf last weekend. It's very similar to the popular scarf of a couple of years ago called Color Affection but it's free and it doesn't have as many color changes.
 I'm very happy with my results and it will go into inventory for our next donation cycle.
 Carole started a collared baby cardigan which may or may not make it into this current inventory. That's ok, we can always save it for another donation.
 And Beth started a baby hat tonight which may also go into another cycle of donation items.
 Startitis struck me again and I started another Ripples scarf. I'm using Periwinkle Sheep Watercolors Sock Yarn in the color Ominous.
 And I started a reversible cables scarf called Palindrome.
I just can't have only one project going at a time! LOL!

No comments: