Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prayers

Just when I think I have run out of tears I find there are plenty more that pour down my cheeks in such utter sadness for those families in Sandy Hook, Ct. I used to live one town away from that sleepy little New England village. The main street is wide with a grassy island running down the middle, a tall white flagpole with, what I am sure is hanging at half staff, a proud American flag, and the iconic white steepled church on the corner. It will never be the same. My prayers haven’t stopped yet for those babies taken from their families at so young an age, the same age as my grandson, and for their teachers who tried to protect them. Prayers go out for those loved ones left behind who now wonder why. Please God, send them comfort in knowing their babies are safe with you now.

No comments: