Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Easter And Look Who's Back!

I found a cute little pattern online somewhere last week. These bunnies took me all of three hours to knit so my grandsons can have something non-chocolate in their Easter baskets. 
 And today I welcomed Barbara and Kathleen back after their 8 week "sabbatical". They both continued to knit while they were away and brought me some beautiful warm woolies.
 Barb knitted this stash buster lengthwise.
 These fingerless mitts were made using a Noro yarn. Pretty colors!
 Kathleen knitted two shawlettes...

 three hats, a pair of mittens...
 two scarves....
 two baby sets...
 Check out the cute buttons.
 Another Gansey sweater...
 a baby sophisticate cardigan...
 a top-down cardigan and....
 she's finishing up a ribbed scarf. Whew! That's a lot of knitting!
 Beth and Carole joined me tonight. Beth finished the hat from last week.
 And wore a beautiful cabled sweater she made.
Carole continued to add length to her scarf.
And as I promised last week, here is the finished purple Daybreak shawl.
And look who stopped by for a visit! I missed those kissable cheeks!
Leo's Mommy knitted his cute little vest and is working on Moose's too.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and I'll see you next Tuesday for some more knitting news.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

All that beautiful knitting! With Moose and Leo stealing the show. They're SO cute!

Karin said...

Kathleen is the most prolific knitter I've ever met! Astounding.
It's so nice to "see" everyone. :)