Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland, Part Deux and Adding to the Inventory

Another great snowstorm of the northeast greeted me when I looked out the window today. It's a good thing it's pretty or I might walk around the house grumbling like Scrooge.

In the meantime, the Chicks have been busy knitting warm little woolies for babies. Cathy's contribution this week was made using a self patterning sock yarn.

Elaine finished a diagonal blankie. Such pretty colors.

Kathleen brought in another sweater and hat set. She found a pair of mittens that had hidden from site last week and so added them to the inventory too.

And lastly, I'm making a pair of socks to match the Phazelia mitered baby jacket (http://www.etsy.com/listing/51547151/mitered-baby-jacket-pattern-pdf?ref=pr_shop ) I knitted a few months ago. This self striping sock yarn is infused with aloe which makes it very soft to the skin.
Just a few more rows and the other sock will be finished.
What should I knit next?

No comments: