Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

Fozzie wanted to join me in wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. He kept a close eye on Jan A. and me while we worked on our projects.
Jan started working on a lace shawl but quickly realized it was more of a stay at home alone kind of project and opted to work on her hat instead.
I made some progress on the headband ear warmer I’m making to pair with a cowl which has already been completed. Since one side is ribbed and the other is garter stitch in the round, it naturally wants to fold in half to create a thick, warm layer. When it reaches the appropriate length, the short ends will be sewn together in a fold to create a knotted look. At least that’s what I’m hoping will happen.

 Here’s wishing everyone a blessed Thanksgiving and keep those needles clicking!

No comments: