Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A gorgeous day for deck knitting

Maureen, Barbara B., and Liz joined me on this breezy, beautiful afternoon. It was the perfect day to be crafting outdoors.
Barbara is knitting the Dawson Baby Blanket. Her husband remarked that her knitting looks better than he remembers. She thinks it’s the pattern but I think it’s all the practice. Her stitching is lovely.

I warped my rigid heddle loom for some scarf weaving. I’m using two fingering weight yarns for a simple plain weave. I’m thinking I will twist the fringe on this one.
Maureen is knitting the sleeves for her Sunnyside baby sweater. When she’s done it will go into a bath for blocking.
Liz bought a beautiful tonal yarn from Whole knit n Caboodle to make a Simple Scarf.
I think I’ll put on my walking shoes and take advantage of the beautiful day. Keep those needles clicking!

 

No comments: