Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

*FO's to show (*finished objects)

Debbie was proud to show us her finished self-striping scarf. She said it's as tall as she is but it will be a long time before she is ready to knit another scarf. Something so time consuming just takes the wind out of your sails. I think she's smart to begin a smaller project next.
 Liz started a seed stitch cowl with a 100% wool yarn so it will be nice and warm.
 I finished my Baltic Summer scarf. I had intended to knit all the way to the end of the ball of yarn but I found a mistake which threw off the chevron pattern something awful. So after 3 attempts to fix it which required tinking back many, many stitches, I decided the knitting goddesses were sending me a message to bind off already! So I did. It needs a thorough blocking which will make it a bit longer but it's done!
 Maureen finished her Squarshy hat and immediately...
cast on stitches to make another one. 
And Margaret finished her Squarshy hat and ...
did the same thing. I think these ladies like this pattern!
 I wish all of you a safe July 4th celebration and will meet you back here next week.

No comments: