Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I think Rumplestiltskin is real!

Margaret started off the evening with her completed cowl, The Cool Side of Warm. It has a little slit at the neck opening so it can fit over your shoulder. The Cascade 220 yarn makes it a warm fabric just right to keep out the cold winter air.
 Then Margaret had to wind two new colors to start a stranded hat pattern.
 Her choice of cream and chartreuse will look very nice.
 This is what it will look like when it's finished.
 Barbara is almost finished with her Cushy Cowl. That tonal red yarn is beautiful!
 Carole added some length to her Birthday Cowl. It will be completed soon too.
 Dorah had an oops evening. The Wolkig cowl she was making had an accident and needed to be frogged so I got a picture of the darling stitch markers she is using to keep her place.
 And lastly is my Wolkig cowl which seems to be taking me forever to knit. I think there are yarn gremlins who sneak out at night to add to my ball of yarn so it never runs out.
Hey Gremlins! Go back to Rumplestiltskin where you belong!

No comments: