Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More cables and ridges

Barbara is back after a two week vacation through Civil War sites in Pennsylvania on the way through to Virginia. She said there wasn't much color in the trees yet but she had a nice time anyway. She finished a hat and scarf set for our inventory. This mistake stitch scarf and ribbed hat will be a cozy warmer-upper!
 She has started another project using Periwinkle Sheep yarn. This is a beautiful royal purple.
 And here is the beginning of the Palindrome Scarf. It is a reversible cables pattern for a lovely scarf that looks great from both sides.
 Beth is working on a lovely scarf using a Berroco yarn. This scarf also looks great on both sides. 
 This is the pattern that Dorah is knitting. I mentioned last week that she was knitting a short row ear warmer.
 And here is her progress using a lovely silk yarn. Isn't that purple luscious?!
 Carole's cowl is showing off its cables. That pink yarn on the cast on edge is the provisional cast on which will leave live stitches onto which the bind off edge can be joined to make a seamless circle of knitting.
 Maureen's knitting is growing as we speak.
 Last week I showed you my headband in progress which I was making for my son. Well, that one is finished and this is actually the second one. It worked up so quickly that I decided to knit another to put into inventory for donation. 
I see many more of these headbands in my knitting future!

No comments: