Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

HAPPY 15!!!

Yes! It's our 15th anniversary! Way back in 2005, I had an inkling of an idea to knit items to give to charity but I wasn't sure I could make a difference all by myself. I put flyers in my neighbors' mailboxes and talked to friends whom I knew to be crafty and here we are 15 years later, still meeting and knitting, and enjoying each other's company. There were many faces along the way and some who couldn't join us tonight. But I thank every one of them for making our group the success that it is. 
We gathered at the park again this week, masked and...
unmasked for a quick picture.
Thank you to all who have made our group so much fun and so productive. I couldn't have done this without each and every one of you.
KEEP THOSE NEEDLES CLICKING!
 

No comments: