Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Zoom, zoom, zoom!

All my weather apps said there was a severe thunderstorm coming in the afternoon so I arranged for us to meet on Zoom. Wouldn’t you know it! We could have met at the river because it didn’t rain until 4 ish. Well, at least we got to see Dorah tonight. 

Annika is making a scarf for her son with yarn he picked out. It’s coming along nicely too.

And Janna finished her Emiliana scarf. It is stunning! 
 The summertime has left Dorah looking for her knitting mojo but I’m sure when the weather turns colder she’ll be back to the needles. We all need a break now and then. I’m using “Covid Times” to catch up on some personal knitting projects. When they are blocked I’ll show you what I’ve been up to. I’ve got to get back to my Christmas knitting. One can never start too early! Have a good week and keep those needles clicking!

No comments: