Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hybrid meeting

If schools can have hybrid meetings, so can the Chicks! Maureen and I met on my front lawn because we knew it would be too windy and cool at the Henry Hudson Park today. Unfortunately, no one else could make it so....
I scheduled a Zoom meeting for tonight so we could catch up with each other. Barbara, Maureen, and Annika joined for me a lovely 40 minute visit.
Since I was taking the screenshot I couldn't really show what I was knitting (a pair of spiral socks which do not require knitting a heel) but Annika showed her son's scarf. Barbara didn't have her knitting with her and I think Maureen was working on a gift and didn't want to spill the beans.
The days are winding down as are the temps, so we might not have too many more days outside. That won't keep us from our fiber arts though. I've started knitting Christmas gifts and have finished three so far. I'm not sure how many I'll be making altogether since I doubt I'll be shopping in stores this year. I have a substantial stash of yarn and will be "shopping" in my craft room. I'm sure some of you knitters and crocheters out there can relate. In the meantime, keep those needles clicking!
 

No comments: