Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Six Chicks in attendance today. I'm the one behind the camera. ;)
If you look at the bottom of the picture you can see the socks I'm making using TAAT magic loop. It gets a bit tangled and fiddly but it's nice to get a whole pair of socks done at once.
We started off with our FO's. My mobius ring/cowl was made with a heavy sock yarn and size 7 needle. I used a picot bind off to give it some personality.
Barbara B's Roman Holiday Cowl was made with a lace stitch which opened up the fabric, using same needle size and yarn weight as the one I made with more stitches than I used too.
Carol's Rafa Hat used almost all of the Berroco Jasper yarn. Yup! There's still a small ball of it.
Cinzia finished a Copilot Cowl and just had to weave in the ends.
Margaret is making progress on her mobius cowl and had a refresher on shadow wrap stitch to use when making the turn.
And Barbara K's mobius is coming along nicely too.
Carol started another Easy scarf with Knit Picks Chroma yarn. They make the prettiest gradients!
After a while Margaret switched projects to work on a helix hat using yarn my daughter dyed with Kool Aid to make a peachy gradient. One of these days I'll have to ask her how she does it.
Cinzia started a pair of baby booties that look adorable. 
That bright blue yarn will be nice and warm too.
Ok, that's all folks! Keep those needles clicking!

No comments: