Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Just the two of us

Cinzia and I were the only two Chicks today so I was able to follow one conversation to the end.🤣 When all the Chicks are in attendance there could be 6 conversations going on at once so I always miss something.
She brought her finished poncho which last week Dorah joked would be completed in a week. Hey Dorah! Look!🤣 
Now Cinzia is working on this adorable dress, a free pattern from Yarnspirations.
The sparkly purple yarn will make some little girl feel like a princess.
Last week I started a baby vest which starts at the bottom front and is knitted up to the neck, over the shoulders, and down the back. 
A few more inches to go and then I’ll hunt for the perfect buttons.

 The weather is sunny and pleasant so I think I can squeeze in a quick walk. See you next week and keep those needles clicking!

No comments: