Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

There were some four legged visitors

If you look closely, in the picture in the upper right corner is Dorah’s kitty who decided to join us this week.
 Then Annika’s kitty made an appearance as well. She’s right in the middle, top row.
 Not to be outdone by the felines, Debbie’s dachshund stopped by too. He’s in the middle band of pics, to the far right. I love that all the fur family members showed up for the Zoom meeting tonight!
 On the very bottom, Barbara K. showed us her Mistake Stitch Scarf in progress.
 Dorah made good progress with her scarf/shawl called “On the Spice Market”. The colors are lovely. 
 I almost had a catastrophe with my second time around making “Shawl with No Name”. As you can see in this photo, there wasn’t much dark brown yarn left and I still had four rows of over 250 stitches and growing to complete before moving on to the next color!
 But the Knitting Goddesses smiled upon me and I found a whole skein of yarn, same color and dyelot, in my stash so I could knit to the end without worry of running out.
It needs to be blocked and then it will be stored in our inventory for donation to the homeless women veterans when we’re able to make deliveries again. Until then, stay well, stay happy, stay home! And keep those needles clicking!

No comments: