Fozzie was the first one in attendance for knitting today. For some unknown reason, he loves to sit on the velvet chairs so I keep them covered until the Chicks arrive. As soon as I lift the covers off, he's on one of those chairs. I have leather covered chairs too but does he choose those? Of course not!😒

So a quick brush before these lovely ladies arrived made the chair clean of any stray fur. Cinzia arrived a little late so she didn't get in the group picture but her FOs did!
She saw this hat someone else made and duplicated it without a pattern. I had a grandmother who could do that. Such a talent!
.jpg)
And this is her Cassidy Rose Scarf completed in a cheery yellow yarn.
Barbara B brought some yummy brownies today but they weren't sourdough.
.jpg)
I am knitting on the downside of this rippled scarf which means I'm on the decreasing portion to work my way to the opposite point. It shouldn't take me much longer to finish. This is the pattern I found on a YouTube video.
Maureen's Celtic Feathers Beanie is now showing its beautiful cables.
Nancy's Leaded Light Cowl has grown in length since last time we saw it. It requires the mosaic technique of knitting which is easier than Fair Isle knitting since it uses only one color yarn per round.
Jan's ZickZack Scarf hit a snag when she found she was missing one stitch in the sequence. She had to frog back a couple of rows but she's back on track now.
Jan also brought her cabled hat. She popped in some blue lifelines for insurance if she makes a mistake and has to frog back.
Cinzia is knitting a Celtic cable hat. She's brave trying to work such a complicated design while everyone is talking! This would require me to sit alone in a locked room!
She got the pattern from this library book.
Umm, thanks I'll knit like a drunken sailor on shore leave, thank you.😉
Carole is quite far through her Loop Hat and those cables are looking nice!
The pattern is not on Ravelry though.
Barbara B has some faux cables working here. It's the Hot Springs Willow Hat from NichKnit Designs on Ravelry. This designer offers matching fingerless mitts and a cowl patterns too.
Margaret is going to add more color to a hat she's making up as she knits. She's good at that!!!
It's still raining and Fozzie is sitting in the window making sure the dogs next door don't get wet.
My husband just came in off the deck and said it's actually feeling colder outside. Thank goodness! I can't wait for winter! In the meantime I'll be enjoying the AC.
Have a great week and keep those needles clicking!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment