Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Taking a break

 It pains me to say this but in light of the recent spike in COVID cases in our area and to keep everyone safe during the holidays, I’ve decided, that as Mother Hen to my Chicks, it’s my responsibility to put our weekly meetings on hiatus until a safer time to meet. We will have occasional Zoom meetings so we can keep up with our knitting and post pictures of our progress. But I can’t in good conscience risk exposing anyone to this insidious illness.

I will be posting free patterns to keep you busy so enjoy the first called Cowgirl Convertible. It’s a cowl! No! It’s a hat! Wait! It’s both! And the pattern lists the details for either crochet or knit in different weights of yarn. 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cowgirl-convertible

Enjoy the holidays and check back now and then to see what’s happening on this page. May we all have a blessed Christmas and may 2022 bring good health to the whole world.


No comments: