Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

FO's galore!

There's a story that goes with this hat. I saw a Youtube video of the knitting of this hat but unfortunately, it was being knitted by someone who spoke Polish. So I watched the video about 10 times so I could write down every step of the process and translate the pattern into English. And now we can all make this hat. I'm sure you'll see some more in the future.
I knitted this beret called Slice of Pie beret. It's a thank you to a friend who gave me some yarn to use for our charity knitting. 
Maureen finished her sage green 1898 hat and it's warm and cozy.
Jan. P. brought four finished objects to add to our inventory. They are both lovely sets. I didn't catch the name of this pattern but...
this is the Irma hat she worked so diligently over the last few months. And the matching scarf is called Outlaw, designed by someone we both knew.
And here are some of the patriotic blankets in all their glory. I think a couple of more will be added soon. It's so nice to see everyone's differing interpretations on a theme.
Maureen continues to work on a pretty triangular scarf using a self striping yarn.
I tried using up some of the yarn left from the finished blanket so I'm making a watchman's cap.
Cinzia picked up her crochet hook for her second patriotic blanket.
Jan P. worked on her 1898 hat. First step is making the ear band.
Barbara B. is making the cutest hat!
It's even the same color as the one in the pattern.
Jan just started her newest project, a hat. She learned a valuable lesson too...never try to cast on and count stitches while talking. LOL!
This pattern will be teaching her how to make baby cables without a cable needle.
Barbara K. is making the Antler Hat from TinCanKnits as a gift for her son. Oops! I hope he doesn't read this! Maybe it's not a surprise.
I decorated the hearth for the season and noticed I didn't have a stocking for my daughter's fiance so Mike got his own stocking this weekend. It took me about 3 days to make this giant sock based on a basic top up pattern.
I'm not knitting any gifts this year to make life a little less stressful. Deadlines freak me out! So I'm going to sit back, relax, and enjoy the month of December by knitting only when I feel like it. (cough,cough, always, cough, cough) LOL!!!

Keep those needles clicking!

No comments: