Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Kitties and Hedgehogs visit the Chicks

Two more kitties joined the happy menagerie of critters. I enjoy embroidering their little faces and watching their personalities bloom.
 The common cold hit too many of my Chicks this week, along with scheduling conflicts, so only three of the evening ladies were available to knit with me. 
 Margaret put the finishing touches on her Beans the cat. He needs a face and tail and then he will join the litter.
 Carole stuffed her hedgehog through his nose. She'll create his face at home where she has her special needles for embroidering through all the stuffing.
 Dorah started the decreases on her hat this week and thinks there might be enough yarn left for yet another small hat.
 The body of my hedgehog is finished and now I have to concentrate on his snout. I need to choose a color to go with the blue. Luckily, I have a bag filled with scraps of yarn that will yield a good selection.
 Margaret finished her hat of her own design. Beautiful job!
I think I've finished all my Christmas shopping so I can relax and knit until my heart's content.
Have a good week and happy knitting!

No comments: