Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Look who's back!

Elaine came to visit today. She and Barbara are both working on hats for the homeless women veterans of Saratoga County.
 This one, the 1898 hat, practically made itself. It's so easy that it took two days to complete.
 I immediately cast on for another with some Lamb's Pride Worsted Wool. I started it last night around 9PM.
 By 9PM tonight I finished the cuff/ear band and I'm ready to pick up stitches for the crown.
But that will have to wait until tomorrow. If I didn't have to do silly things like eat and sleep, it would have been finished by now! ;)
Since I forgot to take pictures of the evening knitting progress, you'll have to wait until next week to see what my Chicks have been up to. By then they will have made a bit more progress to show you. For now, keep those needles clicking!

No comments: